Saturday, September 23, 2017

Interview with Stephanie Crosby @Stephwashere2

The Digital Ink Spot: Please tell the readers about yourself.
Stephanie Crosby: I write because I am. I am because I write. I want readers to read my stories even after I’m gone. I want to be remembered. What do I want to accomplish? Fun while I’m living. The joy of having the gift to teach and entertain readers. What I'm trying to accomplish as a writer is I wanted to reach out to people to see if I'm the only one with a bad dating life. My next YA novel is about a teen girl, but I don’t want to give away the premise. I haven’t seen it written before, and I don’t want someone else to grab it first. Normally I don’t worry about that sort of thing because we all tell stories differently, but this premise burns.

The Digital Ink Spot: What is your latest story about?
Stephanie Crosby: My story is about The Last Virgin Alive, a new adult romantic suspense novel about a girl's first year of college. Far from home at an out of state college, the family drama she tried to get away from still exists. While struggling with college life and her family's issues, she is also feeling rejected and out of place because she is still a virgin. Will she find her way or will her struggles catch up with her?  

The Digital Ink Spot: When did you start writing?
Stephanie Crosby: I started writing years ago. Then when my friends kept going on dates and I wasn't, I wrote 'The Last Virgin Alive' while watching TV instead of complaining about my dating life. I wanted to write my story to see if others can relate..

The Digital Ink Spot: Where can readers find you?
Stephanie Crosby: I enjoy FB because I like to connect on an emotional level with readers and friends. I enjoy listening to their fears, joys, and sorrows. It’s life. I want to be in the thick of it with them, cry with them and pray for them.
http://www.facebook.com/StephanieCwashere
Twitter feels like a bunch of people shouting about themselves. It isn’t about warm relationships. It feels cold to me. Nonetheless, you’ll find me here: Twitter: @Stephwashere2
I love to share writerly information at my blog: http://stephwashere2.blogspot.com/
My books are at Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20835585-the-last-virgin-alive

The Digital Ink Spot: What sets your stories apart from the rest?
Stephanie Crosby: My novels will take readers to new places where emotions run high. The Last Virgin Alive will take readers wondering what's next for a while. If you don’t know what that is then you should read the book. It’s a fun sport. Well, most of the time. This book will give readers insight as to why bad dates happen and what could come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment