Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ain't Finished Yet by George Stratford

Ain't Finished Yet

From 50 year old jobless write-off, to award winning writer at the world’s most famous advertising agency.

At fifty years old I finally realised that I’ve become a bum. Worse than that, I was an unemployed bum with no educational qualifications whatsoever to my name during the recession of the early 1990s.

So how the heck did I make the huge leap from this sorry state, to working in the Mad Men world of major league advertising at Saatchi & Saatchi, London? And, by way of a bonus, also get to live out my very own 15 minutes of fame that pop art legend Andy Warhol promised everyone way back in 1968. From the BBC to the British national press, for a short while it felt as if everyone in the media wanted to talk to me.

But the truth is, none of this would have come about without a lot of luck, not to mention help from some wonderful people along the way. AIN’T FINISHED YET will tell you all about the amazing, amusing, heart-warming, great, (and even ‘not so great’) experiences that I encountered en-route in one simply magical six-year period.


(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment