Saturday, January 28, 2012

Review - From Above by Jeremy Robinson @JRobinsonAuthor

I read Jeremy Robinson's From Above a science fiction noir tale. When a story starts with, "When my arm came off, I knew something wasn't right." You have to read it to the end. I love gritty hard-boiled detectives on the case. Robinson's character, Priest, wants to know who shot off his arm and in the process shot a mile deep hole in the Earth in the process.
Priest has a thing for Tac-suits and his new partner, Rehna.
It's a great story. I loved reading it because I can't get enough of these kinds of stories. You get a sense of the type of people that make up these two main characters and the choices they make are not out of the ordinary for them.
I recommend this to lovers of noir and detective stories.

(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment