Saturday, November 28, 2020

Serious Relationship by Rebecca Popova @PopovaRebecca

Free for a Limited Time, 11/28 - 29/20. Click Now on the Cover Photo.

Serious Relationship: The experience of attempts to build relationship with guys with varying success (The Unbearable Longing of the Flesh Book 2)

In the second part of the cycle "The Unbearable Longing of the Flesh" our heroine has already matured a little and is trying not to show her embarrassment noticing frank male looks, although her body is trembling while imagining the touch of an excited man.
She dates different partners, but at the same time dreams of finding a kind of man with whom it will be extremely exciting to spend time together.
“Sometimes I was thinking of myself as a defenseless lonely girl. In such a case any game that some man was trying to play with me, made me furious, and I was eager to protect myself at all costs... However, at another time, on the contrary, I was looking completely consciously for such an exciting and fascinating game with a man”.
She experiences ups and downs, a series of passionate dates, the hopeless boredom, endless merrymaking parties and the fear of loneliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment