The ultimate going global guide for any small to medium sized
company looking to expand internationally. Whether the company is looking to export to one market, find distributors in new regions or open offices, this book provides practical and easy to follow steps to success.
Written by an export award winning expert who has worked with thousands of companies on their international expansion, “Going Global” is the easy to read manual for succeeding in today’s world markets.
This bestselling, up-to-date guide shows you all the necessary steps to taking your company international, including:
- Researching the proper market entry strategy
- How to find the right distributors/agents
- Achieving profits in other countries, not just revenue
- Avoiding the pitfalls of new markets
- Establishing your brand as a global leader
- Evaluating your competition
- Hiring staff overseas
- And many other key topics
(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)
And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.