Friday, October 19, 2012

1 Prayers of Gratitude by Shelley Hitz @freebookschrist

21 Prayers of Gratitude: Overcoming Negativity Through the Power of Prayer and God's Word (21 Days of Gratitude)

Prayers Are Powerful

Prayer changes me. When I pray consistently to God something changes within me. And it can change you too. However, sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the busyness of life and not take the time to pray. This book can help you form a habit of coming to God everyday in prayer. 

21 Days to a New Habit of Prayer  

They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit. And so I have shared 21 prayers of gratitude with you to help you form a habit of prayer in your life. I have taken key truths from scripture and reworded them into prayers of gratitude. Combining prayer with God's Word is powerful. I have experienced this in my own life and now want to share it with you.

I pray that these prayers help you to overcome negativity through applying the power of prayer and God's Word to your life.

Blog:  www.bodyandsoulpublishing.com/blog
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/getfreechristianbooks
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/freebookschrist 

(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment