Saturday, October 27, 2012

This is Your Life, Not a Dress Rehearsal by Jim Donovan @JimDonovan

This is Your Life, Not a Dress Rehearsal: How to create the life you've always wanted

Sometimes, all a person needs is a glimmer of hope. Sometimes, they need to know someone understands their frustration — what they’re going through.

Sometimes, a simple little book comes along and offers that hope and encouragement.

I know what it’s like to be up against it. I know how it feels to be down and out, broke, hungry, homeless, at the bottom. I know the feelings of pain and hopelessness that come from not being able to see a way out.

I also know how it feels to succeed in ways beyond anything I could have imagined. I know what it's like to be living my dream life and I want to share with you the steps I took to change my own life.

"A manual to help you achieve your goals, and to lead fulfilling and meaningful life. Inside, there are 74 ideas for the success of life that anyone can start immediately, all written in an easy-to-understand manner." Mr. Cho Fujio, Former CEO, Toyota Corporation

Here's what a few readers had to say about this book:

"Jim Donovan has put together a magnificent 'success manual' that is down to earth, fun to read, and right on target." Jeff Keller, author, Attitude is Everything

"Once again, you've assembled basic truths to share with the world. Your newest contribution is so supportive, like an unconditional friend. It's here to inspire, to nurture, to encourage and to offer hope." Bonnie Ross–Parker, author, Walk in My Boots

Is this book a cure for the ills of the world? Of course not but it is a simple to use guide that can help you turn your life around. It can help a friend or loved one gain the confidence they need to change their life.

I know this deep in my heart. I know the ideas in "This Is Your Life, Not A Dress Rehearsal" work. I've used them in my own life to go from living, as Thoreau so aptly put it, ‘a life of quiet desperation,’ to living a life today that is beyond my wildest dreams.

This Is Your Life, Not A Dress Rehearsal has been published in paperback in more than 20 countries and is being read by hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world, ordinary people, like you and me, who simply want a better and more satisfying life.

My easy to use, simple ideas and techniques have become my trademark. I write easy to use books so people will read them and use the information they contain. The ideas in This Is Your Life, Not A Dress Rehearsal are not theory. They have been used by me and countless others to change our lives.

From teenagers to seniors, executives to single parents, people from all walks of life are resonating with the ideas in this easy to read book.

What is it about This is Your Life, Not a Dress Rehearsal that has had people all over the world telling me what a powerful impact it had in their lives? 

To be perfectly honest with you, I don’t know. I do know that there’s something “magical” in this simple, little book.

I've had people tell me the book changed their life in dramatic ways. One man told me he had been contemplating suicide but, after reading this book, felt he had a renewed sense of purpose. I can’t even describe how awesome that felt!

Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not taking any credit for this. I‘m not claiming to have caused this effect. This is Your Life, Not a Dress Rehearsal was written by a power greater than myself. I feel as though it was written through me rather then by me. You see, when I sit down to write, I say a prayer that I will be guided what to say. 

I believe this is the “magic” in This is Your Life, Not a Dress Rehearsal.

Sure the stories are mine and the chapter structures are mine but there’s something else in there that I, truthfully, do not understand. Something that connects with people from all walks of life on a deeper level.

Visit the author's website: http://www.jimdonovan.com/
Follow the author on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jimdonovan

(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)

And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment