End-of-life decision-making in America has become a legal and medical quagmire. Last things first, just in case... leads the reader out of this confusion to an easy and inexpensive method of advance planning.
Your will discover how to:
- Give your loved ones the greatest gift of all: peace of mind that your end-of-life wishes are known and will be respected.
- Make sure it's you--and not your state's law--deciding who can make health care decisions on your behalf.
- Maintain self-determination to the end of life.
- Avoid family uncertainty and conflict in a medical crisis.
- Effectively communicate your wishes for end-of-life care to your loved ones.
- Find advance directive forms that are practical, comprehensive and will gently guide you through that crucial conversation with your family.
- Be sure your advance directives are valid wherever your travel throughout the United State.
- Pass on your values as well as your valuables by learning about Ethical Wills.
Visit the author's website: http://www.SoGrowstheTree.com
(Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free. Some become Prime Eligible, with Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.)
And feel free to share this post via your social network of choice. Let's help these authors get the word out to other readers.