Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Higher Court: One Man's Search for the Truth of God's Existence by John Betcher @JohnBetcher

GOLD MEDALIST 2010 ELIT BOOK AWARDS. BOOK OF THE YEAR FOR 2010 AT READERS CHOICE REVIEWS SILVER MEDALIST 2011 READERS FAVORITE BOOK AWARDS.

My name is William Kensey. I have a wife and two great kids. Until very recently, I was a well-respected and financially successful trial attorney. I was also a man who was comfortable with his religion. I preferred it served at arm's length from the pulpit on Sunday morning. And would rather not discuss it the rest of the week. The circumstances that led me to write A HIGHER COURT changed all that. The entire experience was both bizarre and unavoidable. You see, I was summoned to serve as a juror in an improbable trial -- a trial to determine whether God exists. I know. You think that sounds ludicrous. I did, too . . . until the trial began. Witnesses buried me under mountains of scientific evidence. My own eyes forced me to confront the reality of extreme human suffering. God seemed less and less relevant -- even absent -- as the trial progressed. At the close of the trial, I had to render my verdict -- "God" or "No God." Affirm a new and deeper faith in a Creator, or confess the triumph of science. A HIGHER COURT is the story of how I discovered the ultimate truth. I invite you to join me in this revelation. You won't be sorry.





Prices may change at any time. Before downloading, confirm that this book is still free.

And feel free to tweet this. Let's help these authors get the word out to readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment